Note: This map is based off my own personal itinerary. You will see options for historical sites and restaurants.
Need a little know-how?:
- Savannah is best seen on foot. Wear some comfortable shoes!
- For those who don’t want to walk, there are a ton of trolley tours and pedicabs available
- Parking is pretty easy (on a regular weekend). There are metered spaces, but it wouldn’t hurt to park on the outskirts of downtown and walk. I would recommend taking Uber from your hotel to avoid the hassle.
- Download a Savannah ePass for some extra savings (I got $4 off my ghost tour with it!)
- Make a weekend out of it – 2 days is the perfect amount of time to visit
- Beware the “fiances”: there are Bachelor and Bachelorette parties galore. And they can get pretty obnoxious. (But goosfraba I tried to tolerate it because I knew they were celebrating something great).